Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What the heck is this monk and ducati?

Let me give you a little introdcution.
I am a young, rich, and sometimes a drifted soul.

Why did I call myself a monk.
I search for meaning in things around me.
I search for meaning for what is inside me.
I search for what connects me to God.
What my purpose in life is?

What is the first cause?
( i mean why did god create this universe. or should I say creatING this universe)
What is Joy.

Where are we as a human race destined to go.

Is there a fixed destiny that GOD had already written on our foreheads. Or do we create a reality as we experience life as it comes.

Are we really destined to become Supra Humans as what the great Sri Aurobindo said.

These are just a few of those great thoughts that constantly ping me.

So I dared to give myslef a definition - Monk.
(Hey it is just a Name I felt like giving, would you let it go now).

So why On a ducati.

To start with I really Own and ride a Ducati. Damn that is one of the most beautifyl peice of machine that Man had ever made. Damn I love that.

Apart from riding a ducati, there is an inherent meaning to it.

You see apart from all these spiritual and meta questions and answers I dig around is this.

I have this unerring, unquestionable, insatiable quest to create and make more money. To become rich beyond my wildest imaginations. To create wealth beyond fathom.

What would I do with it. That is a different topic but a single line would help give justice tomy money monger thoughts. I intend to change this world. To make it a better place than when I came in. And of course enjoy the beautiful world that God had created.

Ducati being an icon for Luxury and freedom.

I chose Monk who drives a Ducati as the crux of this blog.

No comments: