Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A wonderful friend

After what it seems like an eternity I have talked with an old friend.
She is one of the most wonderful women I have ever known.

I felt so happy. So happy from deep inside the heart.

I think friendship is the most wonderful of the things that we can experience.

We tend to get so busy, dizzy, with all the mundane little details that we forget to smell the roses atleast once in a while.

And when we do the fragrance fills the air.

I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend.

It was just amazing to talk to her just the way I AM.

Typically time builds these walls and gaps and as we grow older, we build these sorrows, ego, and all stinking pride into a relatioship.

But when I talked with her, it was like boom, I could connect and be myself.

Glad I did.

Anyway she taught me a very important lesson. How enriching life will be with all the relationships, friendships, and how much we just miss of all this by just drifting away.

Really what we bring upon ourselves in the name of busyness and dizzyness is really a sorry state of affair.


Thank you Bols.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is always good to talk to an old friend. I am glad we did.
Madhavi