Sunday, December 3, 2006

Fail Forward Fast

I have been thinking about failures and how disapponting they are and their effect on our performance.
For me atleast not only that failure or lost cause causes the disappoitment but it also reminds me of how lonely I am in terms of my quest for wealth. The lack of a loved one to rest a shoulder on will definitely hurt.

With all that said, I want to put the failures in perspective.

When you intend to go from Point A to Point B, or from here whereever you are to a point that you intend or desire to be FAST, there is only one thing that is most inevitable.

I guarantee that it is Failure which by definition would be to taste a different or a less desirable outcome than what we might expect. I mean no matter what field it is, what business, what ever it may be, Failure is inevitable ( for a worthy desire of course).

So with all this inevitability, how can we let this hinder our path to success. How can we lose the valuable energy, time, emotion, quality of life.

So from now on whenever we hit a failure we should really be happy that we are one step closer to the success than what it was before. Makes sense right.

Or better yet lets FAIL FORWARD FAST.

Do, Fail, check the gauge on what went wrong, adjust the rudder, do again, and the cycle goes on until the target is reached.

So DO NOT attach any emotions to failures. Makes sense right.

Hmmmm did we hear it in a religious text called Gita. DETACHMENT.

Keep a non chalant attitude towards the fruit, and ACT with all the focus.

No comments: